Thursday, May 31, 2007

Late Entries

John's been taking over the computer in the evening so it works out that my blog entries go in the next morning!

My day was nice and quiet yesterday until the end of school. Isn't that the way it always is? I expected to see all three of my wonderful children getting off of the bus and only one showed up. Ahhh! Seems that Lisette has decided to help out with the middle school play and Jake had one more Circus lesson. I was a little less than happy. A lot less.

So I walked Nicole down to her manicure appt. then stopped at the bakery on the way back home and got some goodies for our guests - medialunas (croissants), an apple pie for dessert and some dulce de leche cookies.

Before Nicole was finished I had to drive and pick up Jake from Circus. While I was in the school getting Jake, Nicole called - she was finished. Zipped over and picked up Nicole - thought I was heading home to work on supper, but no!! Nicole had to go to the school to help with the play too. That's when I called John and said "WHERE ARE YOU??" as nicely as I could.

John was home when Jake and I arrived. He picked up Lisette from school for her nail appt., got her when she was finished then picked up Nicole from the school when play rehearsal was over.

We had a delicious roast chicken dinner with mashed potatoes and green beans. John had a glass of wine poured for me before I agreed to have any. Smart guy!! :-)

No comments: