Friday, May 11, 2007

Post 100!!

I've never been able to keep a diary in my life! Somehow combining the Internet and a journal finally worked for me!

It's not been a very busy two days but looking after a little four yr old boy wiped me out yesterday and I was busy this morning so no blog for Thursday!

Our friends have now moved into their beautiful house! Yeah! I watched their younger boy so he wouldn't get crushed or stepped on by the movers. He has an enormous amount of energy!! He's the cutest thing and is wonderfully affectionate but he really wore me out!

Today John and I ran some errands before I caught a nap. We went to a party tonight - fun, crowded and tasty wine. Worked for me but we did come home early. We drove with friends, arrived early so we could leave early - it was work related but still a very nice time.

Now I'm going to bed, it's after midnight and my nap wasn't long enough!
Sweet dreams!!
Shelley

2 comments:

patsyrose said...

I was in my 50's when I took care of Cindy's 3 little ones who were the best behaved kids in the world but I'd still come home wiped from all the lifting. That was still some of the best years of my life!

Kim said...

I am in awe of my Aunt, who at almost 60!!! looks after babies. For years I have not had that much energy. Even with a fabulous husband I could never do that day after day. She should have been a Momma to many kids...I guess she was.