Tuesday, May 22, 2007

And now for Tuesday...

I have a beeping box beside me - very annoying but John seems to think it's necessary to protect the computer et al from the evils of 220V/?? wattage electricity. I'll just have to take his word for it but the beeping is driving me beeping crazy!!

Played nanny to a four yr. old and a puppy for a few hours today - fun again! They are really both quite sweet.

Off to the grocery store for a whole lot of stuff but couldn't track down fat-free milk in either of grocery stores I went to so had to settle for partially skimmed - isn't my life exciting?

Spent some time chatting with our dear Lilian, her husband has the virus that's going around. It's a nasty thing, high fever, chest congestion, extreme fatigue. Gotta love Autumn.

Leaf colours are beautiful here, reds and golds. The piles of leaves are everywhere. The scary part of that is underneath the leaves are the dog piles that are everywhere too. Scary!!

Dinner was pork chops and applesauce! Brady Bunch anyone? I found some German applesauce, yummy but too sweet for some and not sweet enough for others?? The chef in me came out to play and I made homemade mashed potatoes although the salad was grocery store put together. :-)

Now Lisette is talking to her sweetie (Dylan), Nicole just got out of the shower, Jake and John are reading together and CSI is calling my name. No American Idol here until tomorrow night - and it's three weeks behind so shhhhhhh!

Goodnight!

No comments: