Sunday, May 6, 2007

PJs

We were up until 2 AM last night - don't have a good reason why! So today we were up at the crack of noon again. Shameful!

Still, it was a beautiful day - sunny and relaxing. I'm planning a trip for when my in-laws are here. It's a surprise so I won't tell you where we're going, I'm hoping it'll work out though.

Watched a few movies, cleaned out my drawers of sleeveless tops/shorts and such. The temperature outside is on the downswing!

There was a very persistent bird on our stairwell window. It kept tapping on the glass and would not be scared away. Both Nicole and John were swatting at the window with towels and the bird would just look at them. It's a very high window, you're at eye level when you're on the upstairs landing so we couldn't physically touch the glass and this tough but annoying little bird seemed to know it. We finally gave up and as I worked in the bedroom I could hear the pecking continue.

Dinner was chicken (no, not the annoying bird! Sheesh! LOL) and rice...a family favourite. Table is cleaned, dishes are in the dishwasher, Jake is in the shower, John and the girls are studying and I'm at the computer - still in my pjs. Good day, good day!

:-)

No comments: