Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Drive then Walk then Drive then Delivery

The refrigerator was looking mighty lonely and the shelves looked depressed so I went to the big grocery store (called Jumbo, how appropriate!) to fill them up. That was the first drive part of my day.

Lilian wasn't feeling fabulous today so I sent her on home early with some medicine I picked up for her while I was out. Made her some tea first - she does make my day most every day!!

Though I sang "I'm so Lonely" John still wasn't convinced he needed to walk down to the vet's with me to pay for Buddy's bath so off I sauntered all alone. :-( Phooey on him, it was a gorgeous, cool and sunny day and the walk was lovely! I paid for the bath and then bought Lisette some medicine as she'd come home complaining of some nausea...belly stuff is going around. While I was out, Nicole called looking for a ride home. John was busy at home - our landlord had come over with a cool espresso maker for us!

Power walked home, pecked a hello kiss on the cheek of the landlord and headed to the garage. Round trip of about 10 minutes to pick up Nicole and her friend who lives around the corner.

All that grocery shopping didn't include dinner so we ordered out!! Mexican food - my stomach wasn't impressed. Actually, my taste buds weren't very excited either, oh well.

Now, Jake is late going to bed - restaurants only deliver on Argentinian time! Nicole is finishing her homework and Lisette just took the Vonage phone upstairs (hello Dylan!) while John reads to Jake. Buddy's been asleep since he ate his dinner at 7!

Rest well! I miss you all!!
Love,
Shelley

1 comment:

patsyrose said...

Keep telling yourself "life is good". It really is! Enjoy your Argentinian experiment to the fullest.