Saturday, June 2, 2007

Internet's Working!!

It's 1:45 AM - John just left to take Nicole and her friend to the "Post Prom Party" where she'll meet up with her sister who actually went to the prom. They'll party until 4 then be mom-driven home. Not this mom though, thank you very much!! The hours here are killing me!

I'm a sick pup, the virus that's been going around finally caught one of us. Spent most of the day sleeping so now I'm still awake but not feeling well enough to be driving.

The Internet hasn't been working well for about four days. Supposedly it's a system wide issue...hopefully it's back to working not just because it's the middle of the night!

Tomorrow I'll update you on the last few days but basically we're all doing fine - with the exception of my cold!

Besitos and good night!

1 comment:

patsyrose said...

Take especially good care of yourself...Momma is too far away to come and look after you!