Saturday, June 9, 2007

Foggy Day

In more ways than one! It's been incredibly foggy in the area for days now.

Lisette's babysitting job went until 3 AM last night! Ouch! We had expected her home an hour or two earlier so John decided we should wait up for her instead of getting a set of keys over to the house she was at. Right! John went to bed around one. Mind you he had a school project appointment for eight this morning.

I dragged myself out of bed at nine. Thought I heard the doorbell and was worried Jake might let someone in. Must have been my imagination because Jake just looked at me like I had two heads when I finally made it down the stairs and asked who had been at the door.

It was a quiet morning. I thought John had taken a remise to school so it was not a nice surprise when the girls had to get to their soccer BBQ at 11 and there was no car in the garage! :-) It's a good thing the school is within reasonable walking distance!

The girls hitched a ride home from a mom and John was home shortly after. We had a quiet afternoon then the girls were off again, this time to the high school graduation ceremony.

Nicole required a pick up but Lisette headed to a friend's for ice cream and a movie. John gets to play taxi today and tonight. It's a nice switch off for me! Lisette's bringing a girlfriend home for a sleepover - one of her closest friends here whose family is moving back home in the next few weeks.

The school year is wrapping up!

No comments: