Sunday, June 3, 2007

Feeling a Little Better

We were up so late last night - we all slept waaaaay in this morning!

Lisette was very upset about the after-party last night. Seems the majority of the kids were stuck in one area without a space to dance because the organizers were either stupid or evil. Either way John was all over TPing their houses - thankfully Lisette couldn't identify them!

John and I headed to the club where we'll be holding Nicole's Quinceanera - it's going to be gorgeous!! I'm not sure who's more excited, her or me!

We stopped at a burger joint for lunch before picking up Nicole. She was just slightly less annoyed about the after-party than Lisette was. John's still suggesting the TPing. Thankfully our car is too noticeable to get away with something like that!

I napped this afternoon for a few hours, that helped me feel better. My throat's less sore though so I'm much more comfortable, just very easily fatigued.

Lisette, John and I watched the Democratic debate tonight. Very interesting! I liked Biden and Hilary (surprise!) and was disappointed with Edwards and Obama (I still think he'll be better in another four years.) It drives me crazy when they won't answer the question they're given! Lisette and I were laughing at the "love" between Edwards and Obama. Hilary was looking amused by it too.

John's parents are back here tomorrow - we've missed them!

Time to curl up under our soft blankie on the couch with a cup of mint tea! Weather is a little warmer lately but the blanket is a comfort thing!

1 comment:

patsyrose said...

No room to dance? I'd be mad, too, and ready to help John with the TP!!!

To dance is to live!