Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Virus and Flight Plans

I seem to have Carmen's virus. My head is freezing - it actually feels like there are icicles under my scalp. This hurts! Carmen was complaining of her head being very, very cold earlier in the week. Now I know what she was talking about!!

The girls finished their exams today so both went out to a restaurant to celebrate with friends. They'll get their final grades on Friday!!

John will be promoted at the end of June and expressed the desire to have the ceremony in Florida. I consider it my job to make as many of his dreams come true. To an extent!! :-)

We're all flying to Florida next week. The kids went nuts when we told them today. I really wish we had videotaped it - they're obviously homesick!! Jake actually wept with joy...broke my heart!

Besitos!

2 comments:

patsyrose said...

"Home" is always home, isn't it? Maybe this next stint should be your last one out of the country.

Kim said...

There's no place like home, there's no place like home.