Sunday, April 29, 2007

Smelling Flowers

My mom told me to stop and smell the roses...so I did! Aren't I the obedient daughter???

It was an immensely quiet day. I slept in - again. Then did some CEUs for my nursing license. I have a few more hours to complete tomorrow and I'm done!! Yeah!

Nicole had her toe stomped on last night so she hobbled around on crutches looking adorably clutsy. She's got a big ole bruise but good blood perfusion, sensation and movement in the toe so we decided not to test an Argentinean emergency visit.

Lisette holed up in her room - don't miss her blog today! She was amazing in both of her performances! In her blog she is much too hard on herself so read it but don't listen to her! LOL

Jake played with his friend this morning then spent the rest of the day running up and down the stairs alternately playing and then watching the tube.

John studied while I studied. I cleaned a bit, hung out with my lame Coley a bit. Stopped and smelled the flowers!

2 comments:

patsyrose said...

I'm so happy you had an easy day. Sorry about Nicole's foot.

Hugs and Kisses to all!

Kim said...

Coconut gets a great big hug from Aunt Kimmie!
xoxoxoxox