Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Catch up blog

With his fever on Monday evening, I told him to stay in bed and skip another day of school Tuesday. He came downstairs yesterday morning looking bright and chipper. No fever all day long! I should have sent the rascal to school after all!

It was a quiet day, I worked in the office cleaning and sorting though there's still a mountain to do. Lilian commented on what a great amount of space there was in the office now! :-)

John and I went to the electronics store early in the evening - our American bought (made in China though) transformer killed my blender and our coffee maker. Two of the most expensive items I have in the kitchen!!! AHHHHHH! Painful but again, what can you do?

It started to pour down rain just as we left the store, we were going to go pick up Jake and take him to dinner but it was raining too hard. I called Lisette and asked her to play cook - she was already in her PJs, showered after a muddy soccer practice - she happily agreed to it. These are the times I wish I could buy her the moon. What an angel!

John and I went for a steak dinner (surprise!) We had a really nice time and the dinner was excellent (no surprise!) My rib-eye, John's NY Strip, salads and sides, two Diet Cokes cost a sizzling $25. See why we go out so much?? BTW, you only tip 10% here. Life is good!

Now I need to order a new coffee machine - our new fancy transformer should keep it safe!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You need to buy stock in Keurig! Best coffee maker in the world though.
Give sicky a big kiss and hug from aunt kimmie
xoxoxox