Sunday, April 1, 2007

More Rain = Grumpy Shelley

Yes, I was a grumpy lady today.

Yes, it was rainy again today.

I think the worst part of it was that it seemed to be over yesterday evening - I was so happy when the wind appeared to have swept the rain away! Such a bummer to wake to more soggy weather.

Nicole didn't leave her party until after 2 AM so she just slept over at the host family's house. The rest of us went out for brunch and picked her up at a nearby restaurant that the kids went to for lunch. Then it was nap time, especially for Jake - he's been staying up much too late recently.

Lisette spent some time at her friend's house watching DVDs - then came home and watched "A Midsummer Night's Dream" with me.

Jake had a bath in our giant jacuzzi tub, I had to make him get out after over an hour!! John read to him for awhile while Lisette and I watched the movie.

And it rained...it's still raining...and I'm still grumpy! :-)

2 comments:

bluebird of paradise said...

poor shelley! i would love some spring rain. it's so cold here, all i can see is ice and snow. the sun is out however it's below freezing. even my little dog didn't want to go for a walk today........

Anonymous said...

Rain, rain, how I wish we get some. Here is S. florida we are restricted as to how much water we can use and face fines if we dont heed the law! Please send some of that water up here . I am glad to hear all is well with you guys. Sigue aprendiendo espanol.

Los amo a todos
Abuela Elvira