Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Poco Mal

I wasn't feeling well yesterday...hence no blog!

I took two Aleve just before going to bed (late Sunday) and about ten minutes later, experienced really bad heartburn. Bad me - just took it with water on an empty stomach. So I didn't sleep well at all.

Dragged myself through the day, drank tea and popped Pepto Bismol but did my Spanish homework. Yeah! My teacher was gentle with me, didn't ask me to use my brain much. We chatted about life (mostly in English) and then it was the girls' turn. I headed to bed for three hours.

There are plenty of times when I have reason to squawk a little or a lot (sometimes) about my husband. Now is not one of them. He let me sleep, worked with Jake on a school project and ordered dinner (who needs to cook here, really??) I woke up at around 7, kissed on my hubby and little boy, ate a sandwich and drank some water.

Bedtime was at 10 - I slept like a log. Today I feel great, with plans to move and groove.

Wish I was moving and grooving with you all!
Miss you tons!
Love,
Shelley

1 comment:

patsyrose said...

Like we all say...John is near perfect!