Thursday, April 5, 2007

Seder Dinner

This day flew by - well, technically since it's past midnight - yesterday flew by!

I woke up just in time to feed/water/business Buddy before the dog walker picked him up. Made myself a coffee and sat at the patio table to do my Spanish homework (a whole 30 min. before class - that way it's still fresh in my mind!)

Spanish class - mad dash to the grocery store - mad dash to pick up Nicole from her sleepover. Quick shower then off to the Ambassador's house for an Easter Egg Hunt. I still drive like I live in Italy so we were an hour early.

Had a great time at the Easter party. Lisette and I cheated on the egg toss. It had evolved into raw egg tossing but no one noticed ours was hard-boiled until the egg split in midair and the yolk went flying off in a different direction. Busted!! The Ambassador's wife cracked up when that happened! Sorry - pun couldn't be avoided!

We zipped back home, I chopped the daylights out of the fruit and off to a friend's house for Passover Seder Dinner - Christian style. It was really, really interesting. I didn't get to research it all very well but I'd love to see how closely it was done to the Jewish dinner. Another cool thing about it, the husband of the other family that was there graduated from McMaster! Small, small world!

So home we came - seems I blew up the blender when I tried to make a fruit smoothie out of the leftover fruit salad. AHHHH! C'est la vie!

Time for bed!
Hugs and Kisses!
Shelley

1 comment:

patsyrose said...

I have a wee speck of advice. Is there any way you can eliminate just a few of the episodes that make up your day? We tend to rush around so much that we don't fully enjoy every moment.

About the driving...don't blame Italy. I think the fault lies with your Poppa's lessons!