Friday, April 27, 2007

Drama Queens

Today started with a headache but John fed me Motrin and rubbed my feet...made me coffee too!

We walked down to a cafe for lunch, John had his haircut after that but I headed home. The girls came home with a burst of energy because their drama skits were tonight. Jake was picked up after tennis by John.

John headed out about an hour later to a reception on a visiting ship. I bowed out, need to be there to cheer the girls on! Whew! Close call! Though he did look very handsome when he left!

The four of us went to the school and had a great time! All of the short skits were by David Ives. Nicole's skit was so funny, it was called "Captive Audience." She played an exasperated girlfriend whose sweetheart is more interested in the eerily-tuned in TV than taking her dancing. Lisette was a bit of a psycho (but a funny one!) in "Bolero." They both cracked up Jake and made me proud!

John is off to an Irish pub - I was a little envious but I'm getting sleepy. My pillow sounds more enticing than a pint...sad but true!

Sweet dreams!

No comments: