Thursday, March 1, 2007

Yucky Thursday

Well, no Internet yet. You may be wondering how I'm writing this then? Seems Lisette's laptop is picking up someone else's wireless! :-)

Fibertel was supposed to be here today, Cablevision was supposed to be here for weeks. Security system guys have been here for two days! John escaped to the Embassy for a well deserved respite.

The weather is nasty so my trip into the city was postponed. Buddy needed me here, he's terrified of thunderstorms.

John was finally able to get the girls their cell phones last night. Much rejoicing!!

The maid is still working out great. I honestly don't know how I ever managed to be without a full-time maid...oh yeah, my house was a mess! LOL

I feel like I've been spinning my wheels today. The weather has a lot to do with it. I did come across some of my old yearbooks! Yikes! Was I goofy looking!!! (No smart-aleck comments, please!) LOL I love reading my friends' comments in those books. It sure seems like eons ago that my friends called me "Twinkle Toes" and "Hammond-Eggs"!

The office remains a quarter unpacked but memory lane is wide open! At least the laundry's getting done and the floors are all gleaming! Not that I can take credit for that! :-)

Wishing you sunshine!
Shelley

No comments: