Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Times Are A-Changin'!

It's my fault. I mentioned that we were getting close to being unpacked!

John found out today where we're going next...Bolivia! We'll go back to D.C. at the end of the year for training then to La Paz in the summer of '08.

I am thrilled! It's a 24 month tour so that means the girls can finish high school in one place. Lisette, her senior year and Nicole, both her junior and senior year! Jake's just excited that we're going back to the States in December! The school they'll be attending in La Paz is part of the international school system that they are in here.

So now I have to settle down and enjoy Buenos Aires without looking too far forward! Me - the planner, good luck!

Salud!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I have no idea how you can stand such constant chaos, it exhausts me just thinking about it. I am thrilled you are coming home though.

patsyrose said...

What do you mean you're almost unpacked...you are never completely unpacked!

I envy you your exciting life and it's just so wonderful that your family seems to thrive on it, too.

Faye said "Bolivia!!! I don't want to go to Bolivia!!!" but she will and I will, too.