Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Better

My bottom is healing. The bruise is the size of a football but it's not so dark anymore. Okay, maybe not a football, but it's big!

We had company for dinner on Saturday and they both thought the house looked like we'd been settled for months...I think it was a compliment! LOL The only thing left to do is finish unpacking the kids' room in the attic and hang pictures.

I hate to be redundant but having a full-time maid is so incredibly awesome! I finish unpacking in a room and while I'm working in another area, the rooms I've finished stay clean!!! How cool is that?? Plus, we never have dirty clothes. Never. The tricky part of that is I'm sure I'm wearing the same clothes every other day!

John started school yesterday. He's already fallen in with the wrong crowd. His words actually. I told him to behave and get along with his other classmates but I forgot to remind him not to pick smart asses for friends (again, his words)! I'm glad he's enjoying himself!

Today I'm running over to the kids' school to pay their lunch bill then to the big grocery store (think Super WalMart) to pay house bills and get some food. Delivery still rocks but they don't open until 8 PM!

Besitos!

1 comment:

patsyrose said...

I'm glad you're feeling better...hope the dog is, too.