Monday, March 26, 2007

Roller Coaster Weekend

Saturday morning was quiet. Then the girls had to go to their soccer game.

John, Jake and I headed to the stores - John to "Home Depot" and Jake and I to "WalMart". It was nuts! We've vowed never again to venture to the stores on a weekend. Jake did get a tennis racket though.

Nicole had a friend spend the night on Saturday - they ordered McDonalds delivery for dinner! Awesome! John and I went out for dinner, he needed a daquiri after the shopping fiasco. :-)

We tried out another church this Sunday. I liked it a lot more than the other one we tried. Seems like that was the consensus of the family too.

Spent the rest of Sunday working around the house. John is being quite the handyman these days. He hung/fixed four sets of lights plus hung a bunch of the pictures I'd set out. I worked on organizing the kids' DVDs and videos. Laundry's done and Jake got Shepherd's Pie for dinner - he's been asking for weeks.

Hope you're weekend was productive too!

No comments: