Friday, March 16, 2007

Family Ties

I just read my Mom's blog - my dad's two sisters are visiting her down in Florida. As much as I love my adventurous life, there are times like this when my heart aches to be with family.

These crazy ladies are swapping stories of how silly and wonderful each other is. When I read it, I remember why I am who I am. I come from a long line of crazy, silly and wonderful women. Lucky, lucky me!! I surely hope my girls follow the tradition!! God Bless each of the silly and wonderful women in my family!

Besitos!
Shelley

1 comment:

patsyrose said...

I cried! Marilee had to finish reading it herself but she didn't cry. I think Faye might have but she's off running the roads shopping with Valerie.

You're right, though, we are a strong family who work and play with zest. You have no idea how exhilarated it makes me feel when I see all generations of our family become friends as well as relatives.