Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Internet Access

I'm writing very quickly as we're in the middle of an impressive thunderstorm! Buddy, my vicious killing-machine Labrador is huddled at my feet...who's protecting whom??

Our Internet modem is going away in 30 minutes to be returned...????? I figured I'd better get a quick blog in while I could.

All is well. Our car barely fits in the garage but it fits! Our maid is young and inexperienced but she cleans well. Lisette misplaced her homework but what's new?

I get to go house hunting with my friend this afternoon. We found a house for rent just down the street for them. How great would that be?? John doesn't want to go in case he likes it better than our house. I keep wondering how he settled on me when he has such a hard time being satisfied with what he has. Must be because I'm so great!! LOL

We miss you all! I'll be back online as soon as we're back online!
Take Care!
Shelley

3 comments:

patsyrose said...

Don't tell John I said this but you are the best thing in the world that ever happened to him...and him to you. With the divorce rate so high, it's hard having your daughter marry someone from another country and another background but you two are glued together and I couldn't be happier for you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

See you can have young housekeepers or old ones with experience. I am so glad you guys are doing great. Enjoy, Love too all of you. Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelley just wanted to let you know that Alyssa Grace arrived by c-section at 10:00 p.m. 2/28/07. eight pounds nine oz. She is beautiful and Matthew hasn't come down yet. Mom is doing great. Love you wish you were here to share in it. Kathy