Monday, February 5, 2007

First Day of School!

Yeah!!

The kids were up bright and early - hardly bright and very early! They were excited though, it's been boring for them at the hotel.

I've got a really nice picture of them but figured I'd better not include it for security purposes. If you'd like to see it, let me know and I'll email it to you!

John and I got the dog walked and the dropped off the laundry first thing. Then off to the Embassy before heading to the Realtors to pay them ($2000! Luckily we can have it reimbursed) before going to see the house again. This Wednesday is the final (pray!!) inspection and we're hoping to move in on Saturday. I'm sweating this inspection thing big time!!

We met the kids when they returned on the school bus to the hotel. They were all very happy and chatty - Yeah, again!

John headed to California tonight for a few days. He's doing a speech at the base's National Prayer Breakfast. Too bad he didn't get me to go as his chaperone! I miss California!

Lots of Love!
Shelley

2 comments:

Kim said...

Aunt Kimmie would LOVE pics.
Fingers are crossed, hope you move in on Saturday.
xoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Abuela Elvira will love pictures too. I have been reading your blogg. Fascinating! I am on my way to California too to visit Jen on the 13 of Feb.Keep having a wonderful adventure.
Love to all.