Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Work Day

My back is killing me! My feet are killing me! But I'm so happy!

John and I spent the day at the house - technically, I spent the entire day at the house, moving boxes, emptying boxes, throwing boxes away. John headed out to try and set us up with cell phones...then he helped with all of the above! We both worked our tails off and tomorrow's going to be even more work.

It's good work though! Motrin is definitely my best friend! The movers will be at the house in the morning and most of the day. I tend to unpack the kitchen first but that doesn't start happening until the movers leave!

The Embassy changed our locks at the house - it now takes FOUR keys to get in our front door! We basically live in a cage. It's a beautiful cage though! :-)

I'm headed to bed, you may not hear from me for a few days while things get set up so no worries!

Lots of Love to you all!
Shelley

5 comments:

patsyrose said...

One day at a time, my darlin'. Enjoy the experience of moving into your own place, and then have hubby rub your feet!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! So happy that finally you are getting in YOUR house.
Enjoy

bluebird of paradise said...

congratulations! hope your new house brings lots of blessings
auntie m

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!! I know how important home is to all of you. Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

Sure wish I was there to help you. Enjoy. SEND PICS!!!