Saturday, February 17, 2007

Wonderful Aches and Pains

We're in!

The aches and pains are definitely a part of moving a family of five plus a dog into a house with three stories! This is a great reason why we can't keep doing this though! In a few years, someone else will need to unpack all the boxes because it'll kill me.

The kitchen is 90% unpacked, the dining room is 90% unpacked, the "music room" is all unpacked but it now stores our pictures that we'll hang sometime in the next month. I barely can breathe in this office, it's full of boxes but my next room to tackle is Jake's bedroom followed by our master bedroom and bath!

I figured I'd better write in the blog during the day because I'm collapsing into bed by 9:30 every night! :-)

Nicole is brutally jealous because John bought me a KRZR - if you don't know what that is, just ask a teenager! It's a really cool cell phone. As it was in Italy, every task takes hours to complete so we have yet to get the girls their cell phones and Nicole, of course, can't understand that this isn't a priority right now. We're sooooo mean! LOL

Well, the boxes are calling - I'd post pictures but the camera's in one of those boxes!!

The great news is - the wine got here and is already unpacked!
Cheers!

5 comments:

bluebird of paradise said...

so happy that you are finally in your own home. i'm on my way to see your mom. we'll have lots of fun. we always do........

Shelley said...

Have a wonderful time! I know she looks forward to seeing you, you guys do have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting settled. Take it easy get a glass of wine and relax. Tell Nicole anything worth having is worth waiting for. Send me some pictures so I can really be jealous. Kathy

patsyrose said...

Forget about everything else and get my room ready! I don't need much, just the best room with the best view.

Kim said...

I am so excited for you. I just wish I was there to help with the wine :)