Friday, August 31, 2007

Balancing


Buddy's depressed, people are laughing at him.
I can't imagine why!












I normally have very mellow mornings, lots of time to chill out, sleep in, veg in front of the TV. My afternoons start to get busy with grocery runs, trips to the Embassy, functions or John needing something as he's home by 3. Then the kids come home and life pops into high gear until bedtime at 10 or 11. My problem is, I feel guilty about the quiet time in the morning. Especially because I have a maid. It's hard to enjoy a lazy morning when someone is working hard around you. I feel like I need to explain that this is the only time I have to recharge. If she read English, I could get her to read my blog! :-)

The girls are in a soccer tournament this weekend. We're hosting a player at the house, she arrived late last night - a lovely girl from Montreal! So between Quince preparations and soccer stuff, it'll be a very busy weekend indeed. I think I need a nap!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, poor Buddy! Don't laugh at him!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel Lillians pain. Love ya anyway!!!!

patsyrose said...

Enjoy it while you can, baby.

By the way, Buddy does look miserable. If he's been scratching at the sore it must be itchy and you know how awful it is to not be able to reach an itch.