Monday, August 13, 2007

Safely Home!

Tired, grumpy and a little delirious but home! Jake had the best sleep on the plane, John had the least...but the girls and I were the most grumpy upon arrival. We had a twelve hour layover in Atlanta but we spent it napping, reading, surfing the web, had lunch, did a little shopping and drank a lot of water.

It was so nice to lie down in our beds when we dragged ourselves upstairs! Poor John had to go to school but he's back home already. I took the kids over to their school when we awoke from our naps, Nicole chose to stay for her last class of the day because the teacher's supposed to be "cool" - 'nough said, right? Jake didn't get the teacher that he wanted but he didn't seem too upset about it...his best friend isn't in his class but he wasn't too upset about that either - score!

So tomorrow they'll be on the bus and I expect I'll be climbing back into bed. The plan is to get to sleep really early tonight - we'll see how that pans out!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE YOU, I MISS YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patsyrose said...

When all is said and done, your sacrifice in this case was worth it's weight in gold.

Thank you for being "you".