Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Completed My List

At least for today! It's been a busy two days of ticking off entries on my daily lists. I've already got a half dozen things for tomorrow including a vet trip for Buddy, haircuts for Nicole and I, tailor visit for John and Jake, pick up from the doctor's office (money - cool!) and shuffling Lilian to and from my friend's house where she's going to have a cooking lesson!

Today I photocopied our bills from the last 7 months as we just found out we can claim them for an Argentinean tax refund! Score! However, photocopying them took me the better part of four hours!!! My copier's not super fast obviously. I spent the time cleaning up my desk (read piles of paper comment from previous entry) so that was extremely productive!

I then took said photocopies to the Embassy to file them, met John who was paying our bill at the grocery store at the Embassy, picked up our mail and headed to a nearby confectioner's to order some chocolate hearts for party favours! John was our designated chocolate sampler and I finally had to cut him off!! According to him (and his appetite seemed to agree!) the chocolate is excellent. They're very pretty and very affordable - score again!

Zipped back home though it was very slow going through traffic from the middle of town, dropped off John and went to pick up the girls from soccer/volleyball practice. Took them to the doctor's for their sports physicals. This was only the second time we'd been to the doctor's so when she asked for a payment, I was surprised but didn't question it (my bad) and just paid. Shortly after we got home, she called and said she owed me a refund for my payment...she hadn't received the email from our insurance showing we were covered! On my list for tomorrow she went!

John had picked up Nicole's invitations from the printer while we were gone, Lisette made us a pasta dinner and now Jake just finished his shower. Bedtime - soon for me too!

No comments: