Monday, August 20, 2007

Still Still Freezing!

It's supposed to go down to 38 degrees tonight. Ahhhh! I have my sexy flannel pajamas on, yup, lucky John.

Don't think anything important was done today around here. The girls had soccer practice this morning, John did the drop off and I did the pick up. Then Lisette went to a birthday party, she forgot the gift on the coffee table so we turned around and came back for it. It was a few hours before I got home (grocery stop was involved and the party was near downtown) - I found her cell phone still plugged in when I walked through the kitchen. Sigh. :-)

Nicole had friends over to hang out - they came even though we warned them it was cold here! They left before pizza was ordered so it was a small order. Delicious empanadas for me!

John tried to start a fire, he blames the wood being wet for his inability to get anything but the paper to light. Yeah, okay. LOL

Time to get back to my best friend, the space heater.
Besitos!

2 comments:

patsyrose said...

What's with this damn furnace??? You're living in a mansion and can't get heat??? It must be really tough to be poor in that country!

Shelley said...

The pump is dead...yesterday was a holiday so they're HOPING it's in stock and can be replaced today. Light a candle, say a prayer!!!!