Wednesday, August 15, 2007

More Active

I did go back to bed after getting the kids on the bus but I only slept until 10. Actually I kept hitting the snooze button after 9 so technically I napped for an hour with regular interruptions. :-)

My friend came and picked me up for lunch...we caught up on some things then headed to the school to get her son from Pre-School where I ran into another friend and chatted. The weather was horrible this morning but by lunchtime the sun was up and it was gorgeous out. So nice to be out and about!

Mary dropped me off at my house and I walked straight through to the garage to the car. I finally hit the big grocery store and did some damage to the grocery list I made on Monday. Paid a bill and started back home.

Lisette called about then to ask for a pick-up from school so I dropped the groceries off with Lilian and headed her way. Back home to get Jake ready to go on a play date with Mary's older son. I was surprised to find Nicole home - had her write out a basic schedule of practices for volleyball/soccer so I have a clue who's where and when.

John had called earlier to get a list of things I needed from the Embassy grocery store - he called to update me on what was and wasn't available. I told him to forget the tomato paste and for some reason he figured that meant I didn't want the tomato soup (?????) either. Grrrrrr. There went my plan for chili tonight. He nicely sucked up to me while I pouted so I gave in to his cuteness. :-) It was pasta night tonight instead.

School things were organized a little better tonight. John and I hung out in front of the TV. I have more plans for the day tomorrow...maybe I'll feel energized again!

No comments: