Saturday, August 18, 2007

Poised over the Keyboard

That's where my fingers were while I tried to think of what to write. It's been three whole days since my last entry...now that sounded like a confession!

Thursday was gloomy, Friday was bright and cheery, today I'm limping around with an ingrown toenail. Yuck! Does anyone know a good cure? It hurts bad and I don't want to go out because I'd have to put a shoe on the darn thing.

My house seems to be falling apart a bit, never mind my toe. Lisette broke the glass plate from in the microwave, I tore the lining on the door of the washing machine - resulting in a small flood in the laundry room last night and now the pump for the furnace is kaput. Hmmmmm. Happens in threes so hopefully we're safe. Not sure if we'll need to buy a new microwave or washing machine but the furnace pump won't be replaced until Tuesday at the earliest! Brrrr.

Nicole went to a sleepover last night then the girls had soccer practice today at noon. Poor Nicole's legs are killing her, John had her jumping during an impromptu volleyball practice after soccer.

Nothing much else to report - hope to find a microwave parts place today but that's just wishful thinking I'm afraid! :-)

1 comment:

patsyrose said...

Momisms:

You're only there till December...rent a washer for the few months.

See a podiatrist about your toe...don't waste your precious time suffering needlessly.