Thursday, August 9, 2007

Day By Day

We did some shopping yesterday, getting a beautiful dress for Nicole and some shoes for Lisette. They came mostly prepared for the funeral - Nicole doesn't have much for somber occasions!

We ran into Kim, Nick, Natasha and Matt at the mall and spent some time with them. Kim found a beautiful dress too - she looks like she's worn out though. We left the girls to sleep over late last evening with strict instructions to stay mellow. I think they do her heart good though.

Cindy came over and spent an hour or so with us at my mom's...brought her pups with her so the kids could meet Chaos - he's named well! :-)

Today is another shopping day, tomorrow's the funeral. We're just trying to blanket Kimmy with our love, I'm sure it helps but the sadness in her face breaks my heart too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Along time ago I was at your house. Kim and David had been down to see you guys. I think it was the first time I had seen either one of them. After they left I saw a note in Jakes room and it was signed from Aunt Kim Possible. That note struck me then as coming from a strong person and I now that I know her a little better I know she really is Kim Possible. She will make it through this hard time with all the love she is getting from everyone and she will become just that much stronger. Lindsay and I send our love. And, you all are really in our prayers.