Friday, September 28, 2007

Spring!!

I'm absolutely singing today!! I love this weather!!

No word on the play part yet...we're hoping not to wait over the weekend! I think I'm more nervous than Lisette is. :-)

Last night John and I zipped out for a late dinner - my head was swimming after working on the computer all day looking for house rentals and checking out schools, making maps and separating the "serious to look at" houses from the "if they don't work out" houses. No wonder real estate agents ask for so much money!!

This morning I met a few friends for breakfast. We decided that from now on we'd "walk and talk" instead of sitting on our butts and eating. Gotta love peer pressure!! Starting next week! Oops! I won't be here! Starting the week after that!! Yeah! LOL

1 comment:

patsyrose said...

Remember I'm coming to visit you next spring. Your new house should be close to the highway and easy to find.

Please and thank you!