Sunday, September 23, 2007

Boring Day

The sun was shining when we all finally arose this morning (barely morning!) and I initially wanted to have my coffee outside but the sun was not quite that warming!

Coffee at my desk it was! I spent the day searching for a home for my family next year. Our year in Argentina is starting to wind down so we need a new home! I've got it "narrowed down" to about 15. I'll keep you updated!

John did homework, the girls came and went from their rooms to the kitchen to the livingroom for a few minutes. Jake mostly hung out with John in the livingroom watching movies. We all needed some time to decompress from the last few months!

Jake needs to be chased into bed now...my eyes are tired from the computer but Lisette got me started on a good book so I think I'll bring it down here after I tuck Jake in and do some reading while keeping John company!

Sweet dreams!!

1 comment:

patsyrose said...

Having lived in my own house since 1968 It's hard for me to imagine moving my family and possessions thousands of miles every year or so like you do. Then again, it sure isn't boring, is it?