Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sickos

My house is full of sickos. It's only Lisette and Carmen but the rest of us are strange so we count too.

Carmen started feeling bad last night. She went to bed after taking medicine for a fever, chills and a nasty sounding cough. The house was quiet today so she slept a great deal, fever free but woke up without a voice. She swears she feels much better but she doesn't sound healthy!

Lisette had a fever this morning so I sent her back to bed with some Motrin. Then I ordered some Tylenol over the internet (it's better on fevers than Motrin) along with a million other medicines. She had to go back to school (her decision not mine) for a history test and she was worried about missing trig. Tonight I found out she's having a real hard time with it...off to see the tutor tomorrow for her!

I spent the day catching up on household stuff. Paying bills. Buying groceries. Ordering drugs. Ordering a refill for my Day-Timer. My eyes are crossing from spending too much time in front of the computer.

Lilian went with me to get groceries. She bought all that she needed to make us Milanesa and mashed potatoes for dinner. Yummmmmmy!

The laundry was picked up to go get washed - have I mentioned our washer is kaput? John spoke to our landlord this evening but he never gave me a straight answer on what he said. Hmmmm. Must go hunt him down for that! First things first, the dishwasher needs to be run - I may not have made dinner but there's always the clean-up!

No comments: