Thursday, September 27, 2007

Spring is In the Air!!

It's absolutely gorgeous out - sunny and cool!!

Yesterday I spent the morning devouring the rest of "A Thousand Splendid Suns" - great read, better than "KiteRunner" though I really liked that too. Now I'm bookless again, time to pull up my Booksamillion account!

In the afternoon, Lilian had all the ingredients pulled out to make a cake - except I didn't have any baking powder. Ooops! So off to the store we went. I bought the ingredients I needed for Shepherd's Pie while we were at the grocery store and then John called and asked me to go out for lunch with him. Handy-dandy to have a maid that likes to cook now! I asked Lilian to make the mashed potatoes (nice person that I am, I peeled them while she made the cake!) so it would be a fast meal once I returned from lunch. Done! Presto Magico! Gotta love that!

Last night I vegged, having worked so hard preparing the evening meal. Ha!

Today, Lisette finds out about her spot in the school musical!!! Prayers!! Candles!! Positive thoughts!!!

Love to you all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did make ham and chocolate cake for John when you were gone. I am glad you are enjoying life so much. We miss all of you so much!