Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Second Half

The migraine came back with a vengeance. Right after I blogged, I took some Aleve as my head was starting to hurt again...by the time I hit the top of the stairs after I downed the medicine, I was holding my head - kind of freaky, how hard it came on. Now I'm wondering if it's been virus induced, it's happened before and it's the only time I've had more than one in a row. Feeling better again so here's hoping.

John did the dropping off/picking up of the girls this afternoon while Jake spent some time at the school playground with a buddy thanks to said buddy's mom. I just lied in bed with a T-shirt over my head.

I crawled out of the hole and had John cancel our dinner plans for the evening...bummer, I was really looking forward to it. John felt properly sorry for me and let me pout while he rubbed my head.

The girls and I had our makeup done late this afternoon by the lady who will be doing our makeup for Nicole's Quince. She came by to test it all out with Nicole and ended up doing all three of us. Freebies! Cool!

Tonight John, Nicole and I went to the hall to see how it looks at night. My head still hurts some so I'm feeling rather grumpy but the place looked very pretty. It wasn't decorated as much as it will be for Nicole's but it still looked good.

Nicole's having some friends over to watch a movie but I think I'll be heading to bed early again. Poor John's stuck with playing chaperone (his word for it - "Bouncer") for the rest of the night without me. Maybe Jake will stay up for it too. They make a formidable pair!

2 comments:

patsyrose said...

You got the migraine gene from your father's side of the family. Your Dad, Joyce, and Vida carry it.

You have a pretty stressful life, kiddo, so try to take time to smell the roses, okay?

Kim said...

and Leigh and Larry and Cindy.
Take it easy babe. That hurst.