Monday, July 30, 2007

Delivery Day

They delivered David's hospital bed today. Thankfully I had spent a little time this morning finishing up clearing the area where it goes because we weren't sure if it had even been ordered yet. I haven't heard from Kim this afternoon but the last word was that he could come home tomorrow.

Kim worked this morning then came and got me, I dropped her off at the hospital so I could have the car. A few minutes after I got back home, the company called with a four hour window for the bed delivery. So much for having the car! :-)

I spoke to John again today. They went up on the Intermediate slopes snowboarding today!! He sounded tired but happy...they sound like they're having a blast! He thinks Lisette and Jake's low center of gravity are helping them considerably...their instructor thought they'd be ready for the even bigger slopes sooner than later! Yikes!

Kimmy isn't home yet so the house still belongs to me and the dogs. :-) I think I'll order us some pizza!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canadian Pizza?

Shelley said...

Back in the day...there were as many Italians in this city as all other immigrant populations combined! That's changed but the pizza here still rocks!! :-)