Sunday, July 8, 2007

Home Again!!

The kids and I flew back from Florida arriving nice and early this morning. John had to get back last weekend so his tan is soooo last week!

We surprised the kids with the trip and I keep saying I wished I'd had a video camera on them when we told them - they were jumping out of their skin with excitement. Jake ended up crying for joy.

One week at a condo on the beach then another week at the house of a friend who was visiting Romania! Globe trotters we all seem to be!!

So tan lines intact, we're home! Nicole is officially happy, my beach girl was in dire need of surf, sun and sand. Buddy was thrilled to see us. John was even more happy though he refrained from jumping up on us.

When my jet lag is less tiresome I'll be back on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you and catch up on alot of stuff. Love you and miss you already.