Saturday, July 28, 2007

Just Me

I'm enjoying the "me time" that being here is affording me. Though I really hope I'm not truly like that, I often joke "It's all about me" when things come up. Right now, it's really about Kim and David but unless I'm running chores for her or helping my mom with her new computer, it is about me...and the pups. I'm taking care of K&D's two Jack Russell's while I'm staying at the house.

So yesterday I ran here and there...took Kim into work to check on a few things, over to get information on transferring car ownership, back to the hospital, set up Momma's new computer to talk to her camera...but the majority of the time I hung around the house with the dogs. Mellow evening, Cindy came over to spend some time too.

John and the kids are loving the rental house in Bariloche. No skiing yet but they're still getting settled. I miss them massively but am quite content being where I'm supposed to be.

John's niece Miranda is partying for her very first birthday today!!! Hugs and Kisses go out to that beautiful baby!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelley I always read your blog, your moms, and Kims. My heart goes out to all of you. I know after the pain of losing your Dad to this horrible sickness it is so hard to watch David. All I can say is I know without God (and special friends) to help I couldn't have made it through the hard times I have had. Our prayers are so much with you right now. Tell Kim I am sending all my love and I pray for David and her every day. You may be having some "me" time but I know you and I know you are being a rock for your sister that needs you so badly. Love to all of you.

Kim said...

She is my rock, they all are being such wonderful, protective rocks. That is what makes our family so amazing. They all seem to know just what to do to make everything bearable. Thank you for your prayers too Kathy. All things considered we really are very fortunate and we do feel the love.
xoxoxoxo