Monday, July 16, 2007

Revolving Front Door

Today was the final day for finishing picking up from the party. Tomorrow a wonderful friend of mine is coming to town!

Our heat is back on - kind of! For whatever reason, our bedroom is not receiving any heat via the register. John is tucking in Jake and has promised to fix that. Meanwhile, the rest of the house is warming up. It was nice to have an excuse (like I need one!) to cuddle the kids on the couch but a warm house is so welcoming when you come in from the cold!

Lilian was a great help today, as usual, but she seems to be a bit under the weather so I'm not sure she'll be here tomorrow. As it is, we sent her home early to hopefully feel better.

John and I dropped the girls off to babysit the boys - Jake was already there - at our friend's house whose husband is out of town. The three of us walked over to have dinner at a local restaurant. Steaks all round (go figure!) and not much off the new budget. Again, gotta love Argentina!

I'm fighting going to bed, I'm not feeling tired but tomorrow I'll be up early to head to the airport. It would be nice to be going up to a warm room but at least with John there, it'll be cozy! :-) Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give that special friend a hug for me. Tell her to relax and have a GREAT time. Love both of you.