Monday, July 9, 2007

No title for this one - because the composition window won't let me write one in! Computers, can't live with them, can't throw them out a window.

It's snowing!!!!! It's been snowing most of the day - exceptionally rare here in Buenos Aires, the last major snowfall was in 1918!! How cool is that?? There's now a layer of the white stuff on the ground, all day it was melting but since the sun set the snow has been winning. Jake just headed to bed but had to take one last look at the snow before heading up. Don't blame him, I'll probably do the same!

We took pictures but I'm too tired (read "lazy") to download them tonight - I'll post them tomorrow.

I slept for over 14 hours last night. I waited until 9 PM to go to bed, that seemed reasonably late and then slept until around 11:30. Feeling much better now!!

Lilian noticed how much heavier our luggage was from when we left. We did some major shopping damage! I gave her some Sweet Pea lotion/shampoo/conditioner from Bath and Body Works. If you haven't tried the stuff, it's awesome! While we were gone, she did a fantastic job picking up and organizing Jake's toy area in the attic. Now if I can get him to keep it close to that way from now on!

Today I organized bills to be paid - John hadn't even opened the envelopes and said, jokingly I think, "Don't they pay themselves?" when I asked why he didn't pay them. Looks like they'll be paid before the power gets turned off at least. Good thing 'cause it's freezing around here!

Since we spent waaaaaay too much money on our vacation, we're not going out to eat for awhile...yeah, right! We'll see how long that lasts. Tonight John cooked up some sausages for dinner. He refused to go out in the snow to BBQ but they were yummy anyway. Wussy Warm Weather boy! :-)

Sleep tight! Enjoy the warm weather and think of us down here in the SNOW!!!!!!
Love you all! :-)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Such a role change! We are sizzling hot up here. Remember the humidity? RRRRRRRRRR
Sprinkles of snow really are very beautiful. Enjoy!