Monday, November 12, 2007

Weekend of Chillin'

I can hardly remember what we did on Saturday - I don't think it was much! Nicole ran around the city with her yearbook class taking pictures of Buenos Aires through the eyes of a 15 yr. old. If she ever decided to become a photographer, she'd be great! She has quite an eye already.

The rest of us just chilled. Sunday was more of the same until mid-afternoon when I had to go to the hairdresser's to get ready for a ball. Not my first ball but it was fun!

Last night John and I attended the US Marine Corps Ball! It was so cool! There were people from all different countries and affiliations. It was held at a Tango Show - dinner and show - down at Puerto Madero, on the water. As it was a ball, everyone was dressed to the T's. Tres elegante!

John had a presentation at school this morning so we had to leave the ball early...how very Cinderellaish, don't you think? :-)

No comments: