Friday, November 9, 2007

Fast Friday

It went by in a flash! As I signed onto the blog I had to remember what day it was...I was thinking it was Saturday already!

I spoke to Kim this morning before she headed to surgery. It was supposed to be an outpatient procedure but she bled a little too much so they're keeping her overnight for observation. According to Cindy, she's doing fine though. Prayers please!

John spent the day at the Embassy so I fiddled around the house, mostly cruising the Internet for a home! More prayers please!

I did go and get a bunch of groceries, some of which Lilian made into a wonderful lomo (beef) dish. It's our favourite so I had her make a double batch.

The doc (our landlord) came by with some guys to look at some floor swelling we have. The bad news from that was the doc handed me a bill for some city services that we're supposed to pay. It's about $450 so that's an ouch! It's all in Spanish of course, so I'll let John figure this one out.

The girls had a soccer dinner to go to tonight. Now Nicole is heading to a movie/sleepover. John just left to pick up Lisette from the dinner and deliver Nicole's sleepover bag. Her social life makes me sleepy! Jake was cuddling with me on the couch playing his new Nintendo DS. Does he really have to become a teenager??

No comments: