Saturday, November 17, 2007

International Day!

It was up early to take the girls to school for a play practice. I woke up and considered getting dressed before checking on the girls but my "Mom Radar" was up...and on target, as usual. They'd slept in. Ten minutes to get ready, no traffic so Momma moved it and got them to the school just a few minutes late.

John, Jake and I returned to the school a few hours later for "International Day" - full of games and country booths from all over the world. I'll try and remember as many as I can - there was Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Norway, Switzerland and the United States. Jake sang with the Elementary school, the girls sang with the Aida cast. We spent about four hours and enjoyed the whole time!

Tonight Nicole went with her friend Matt to a Youth Group gathering. The rest of us went to the best Chinese food restaurant EVER!! It's in Chinatown - yes, I've talked about it before - and it is awesome. I've now made believers out of Lisette and Jake too. :-) My work here is done!

No comments: