Monday, November 19, 2007

Recaps

Sunday - birthday party for Jake (Nicole and I also attended) - funny Argentinean magician...
- BBQ at our friends' with Jake, finally some catch up time with Mary and a good beer after I wanted to throttle Lisette for fiddling away four hours instead of cleaning up the kitchen like I asked. :-)

This morning I picked up some new visitors of ours at the airport! Somehow they snuck past me while I waited for them at the one and only entry into the airport from customs. I must have been daydreaming!

We headed home and they had their mandatory two-hour nap. Then we went for the mandatory cafe con leche and sandwiches at the cafe down the street. John met us there after school and joined us for lunch.

We made some plans for the few days when they won't be with us in Ushuaia or on their side trip to Iguazu. Within a few hours, all those plans had changed. Flexibility is key here.

After dinner at our friendly family grill restaurant, we came home and ordered ice cream! The weather is perfect so we sat out on our backyard patio and enjoyed delicious Argentinean delivered ice cream. Now I'm exhausted and we still don't have a definitive plan for tomorrow! Tour Guide Shelley is slipping up on her job!

No comments: