Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lazy Daisy

I fully enjoyed my quiet lazy day but I didn't get much done. I spent a great deal of time designing our Christmas card...a GREAT deal of time. Then John had to throw his two cents at it which meant I had to redesign part of it. Finally, finally, it was time to pay for it and - Boom! - they can't send the order down here because it weighs more than a pound. Sigh. I stuck that on a back burner until tomorrow.

The girls had play rehearsal again today and I brought in a big, actually two big, trays of sweets from a neighbourhood bakery. According to Nicole, all of the food was eaten instantaneously. Sounds like teenagers to me!

That's all to report today - the weather has been stunning, trees and plants are blossoming, I saw my first hummingbird of the season...ahhhhhh. :-)

No comments: