Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Drawstrings

We've started the process of moving. Yesterday John and I set the dates for our move...we'll complete our Argentina Experiment in the next few weeks. I'm in a bit of a conundrum about it - looking forward to the next adventure but not looking forward to leaving some things and people behind here. Such is our life!

Our visitors headed up to Iguazu Falls yesterday. The house was so quiet last night with the girls at play practice, just John, Jake and I here. This morning all is quiet too - Lilian is taking the day off so it's just Buddy and I. I have the windows open to let the cool air in, the weather has been perfect.

I have to start sorting today. Clothing, toiletries, books, linens, then kitchen items we'll have sent on the Express Shipment which will meet us soon after our arrival in Virginia. The rest of our Household Goods we may not see until March. Obviously that means I need to select wisely. Time for a list! :-)

No comments: