Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Patience is a Virtue, Right?

Right?? LOL

John went to the Embassy this morning and I met him there at 11 to head out and see a house again that he liked. We had put in a rental offer for another house but are still looking for "back-ups".

I liked this house less this time around than when we saw it first. Oh well!

We picked up some uniform shirts for Jake then had lunch at a nice outdoor cafe.

Back to the Embassy for a short (my timeline was 15-20 minutes, John took TWO hours!) trip to check on our car and pick up the mail.

Returned to the hotel and then headed out to get my nails done while John took the kids to the mall.

FYI, I have acrylic nails w/gel overlay. I thought I was getting an acrylic fill but it didn't work out that way...and I don't have the communication ability to work it out! I now have a lovely manicure over what was left of my acrylic nails...my toes look great though!!! Deep breath - what can you do? Hopefully I figure things out before my nails start looking gross again.

John tried calling me multiple times on my cell phone without success. Seems the volume was turned down. When I returned his calls, he happened to be in a loud area and couldn't hear it ring. We actually arrived back at the hotel within minutes of each other but he was immensely frustrated - between my phone and the kids...yup, a day for both of us to work on that virtue!

We found out the second house we wanted has been rented...bummer. Onto option #3...

Love to you all!
Shelley

No comments: