Thursday, January 11, 2007

Melancholy Day

I was rudely awoken this morning by a moist nose in my face - thanks Buddy! He's never done that before so I figured he'd been keeping his legs crossed long enough. I hurriedly got ready and took him to the park for some relief. Forgave him for the wake up call too!

Today was a day to feel way too far from home. John was at the Embassy filling out his paperwork mountain - I've seen it and it did take down an entire forest! We still haven't been able to get a cell phone, the internet wasn't working and I'm heartsick about not only being unable to be home in a time of need, but even communication is limited right now.

Obviously, the internet is back up! :-)

It's amazing to be in this country but the most serious backlash is being away from our loved ones when they need us.

Love to you all!
Shelley

No comments: