Sunday, January 7, 2007

Happy Anniversary

It's John and my 18th anniversary today! :-)

Another quiet day, another slow start this morning. I took Buddy for his walk while John got the kids together and met me at our friendly neighbourhood cafe for breakfast. Brutally slow service but delicious food and drink!

Jake's not feeling so well, has a croupy cough so we stayed in for the rest of the day. John has taken him up to the sauna to try and relieve the throat pain. No fever, just mild pain and a horrid sounding cough.

The kids will need to fend for themselves downstairs for dinner while John and I wine and dine each other somewhere else. I don't like leaving Jake while he's sick but then again, this may be our only wedding anniversary in Argentina! Wonder if there's a tango place nearby?

Love and miss you!
Shelley

2 comments:

Deb S said...

Hi Sweetie,
this is way cool. I'm techno impaired so this is the first time I've seen/commented/etc on a blog.
love you guys and miss you lots.

Kim said...

Congrats on 18. I never made it that far!!!! Hope you had a wonderfully romantic night.
Love and kisses
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Oh ya, hope Jake man is feeling better, hugs and kisses for him too.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo